List:       ubuntu-devel
Subject:    Automated Testing Hackfest - Friday 1st February
From:       daniel.holbach () ubuntu ! com (Daniel Holbach)
Date:       2013-01-30 14:05:34

Hello everybody,

hot on the heels of Ubuntu Developer Week we are going to have an
Automated Testing Hackfest. The idea is for us to meet in
#ubuntu-quality and
 - learn
 - hack on automated tests
 - add new tests
 - fix old tests
 - have lots of fun

Find all of the details here:

   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/AutomatedTesting/Hackfest

If you are a seasoned Ubuntu developer and want to help out we need your
help. It would be great if you could help review tests and answer
questions. The more tests we have later on the better.

Basically what we need from you is:

 - hang out in #ubuntu-quality
 - follow the instructions on
http://developer.ubuntu.com/packaging/html/auto-pkg-test.html#executing-the-test

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Ubuntu Developer Week - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek
29th-31st Jan 2013 - Your great chance to finally get involved!