List:       ubuntu-devel
Subject:    PulseAudio 2.0 now available for testing for quantal.
From:       themuso () ubuntu ! com (Luke Yelavich)
Date:       2012-05-16 0:36:51

Hey folks,
PulseAudio 2.0 was recently released, and the audio team would like to get this into \
quantal at some point, but before we do, some testing is required to make sure things \
don't massively break. We don't believe they will, but its better to be sure.

PulseAudio 2.0 packages are available in the Ubuntu Audio dev PPA, \
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-audio-dev/+archive for quantal and precise. Precise \
packages are also available to help get increased testing coverage, as I am sure many \
of you are not yet running quantal.

If you find any regressions with PulseAudio 2.0, please file a bug against pulseaudio \
in launchpad, and clearly state in the bug subject that you are testing PulseAudio \
2.0. Please also state whether you are running quantal or precise, just in case the \
bug is reproduceable on one, but not the other.

All being well, PulseAudio 2.0 will be uploaded to Quantal at the end of May, in time \
for alpha 1.

Thanks in advance.

Luke