List:       ubuntu-devel
Subject:    Server Team 20110524 meeting minutes
From:       serge.hallyn () canonical ! com (Serge Hallyn)
Date:       2011-05-25 15:22:49

== Agenda ==

 * Review ACTION points from previous meeting
 * Oneiric Development
 * Ubuntu Server Team Events
 * Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (hggdh)
 * Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
 * Weekly Updates & Questions from the Ubuntu Community
 * Open Discussion

== Minutes ==

==== Meeting Actions ====

 * All: spec peer reviews

==== Oneiric Development ====

 * Review blueprints!
   - Thursday is feature definition freeze
   - We need peer reviews
   - See:
     * https://blueprints.launchpad.net/sprints/uds-o?searchtext=server-o
     * http://blueprints.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server/+specs?role=assignee
   - Question the implementation and direction.
   - Give feedback in whiteboard.
   - Daviey will send a post to ubuntu-server ml today with further details.

==== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb) ====

smb reminded the team about his email asking about iscsitarget.

==== Weekly Updates & Questions from the Ubuntu Community ====

cp1 asked what we might do to better keep up with security updates.  He feels we were \
slow with the last exim update, particularly compared to debian.  jdstrand, kees, and \
dholbach came back with suggestions:

 * kees pointed us to http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/main.html
 * jdstrand informed us that as part of the security-o-community blueprint, 10-15 \
                packages per month will be put up for community contributions.
 * dholbach pointed out that if you are aware of an embargoed issue and have a patch, \
you can file a private security bug.

==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====

Next meeting will be on Tuesday, May 31st at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.