List:       ubuntu-devel
Subject:    Natty Mass Give Back
From:       ubuntu () kitterman ! com (Scott Kitterman)
Date:       2011-03-25 17:06:23

Since some of the gcc changes that were the source of FTBFS in Natty have been
reverted [1], we are scheduling a mass giveback of failed packages on i386,
amd64, and powerpc (a mass giveback of armel was started earlier this week).

This should result if fewer build failures so we can spend time fixing things
that actually need to be fixed for the Natty release.

Scott K
for Ubuntu Release

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2011-March/032632.html