List:       ubuntu-devel
Subject:    TCPCT (RFC-6013) API updates
From:       william.allen.simpson () gmail ! com (William Allen Simpson)
Date:       2011-01-21 19:04:24

At long last, RFC-6013 was published today!

Currently, any userland programs written to RFC-6013 will not
interoperate with Linux 2.6.33 and beyond.  I've made some patches
for 2.6.37 -- they'll also need to be ported to earlier releases.

Note these are A*P*I changes.  The sockopt A*B*I is unchanged since
April 2010.

Is there somebody around here who would be willing to walk me through
the Ubuntu process for updating existing releases (and check my code)?