List:       ubuntu-devel
Subject:    PulseAudio v0.9.15~test3 now in my PPA.
From:       themuso () ubuntu ! com (Luke Yelavich)
Date:       2009-02-25 2:52:51

Hi all
The latest test version of PulseAudio, v0.9.15~test3 is now in my PPA. I wouldn't \
normally write about an update, however this version has slightly different \
requirements. The biggest change is the requirement of version 1.0.19 of the alsa \
library, which is also in my PPA. Please be aware that Jaunty's kernel only has \
v1.0.18, so if you have any issues, I suggest you try a newer kernel, or build the \
1.0.19 alsa drivers. I also suggest you make sure you have ruled out any ALSA \
userspace/kernelspace issues when reporting issues upstream.

I don't intend to make a 1.0.19 alsa-driver package available, because this is only \
for testing purposes. If you want to go ahead and make a package and let people know, \
feel free.

Happy testing.

Luke