List:       ubuntu-devel
Subject:    flashplugin-nonfree and libflashsupport on desktop installs
From:       sh () sourcecode ! de (Stephan Hermann)
Date:       2008-03-19 17:03:21

Hi,

Alexander Sack wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 12:25:21PM +0100, Lo?c Minier wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008, Stephan Hermann wrote:
>>
>>> question is: do we need libflashsupport for something else? Ogra told
>>> me, he uses it for ltsp installations.
>>>
>>  I understand it's still needed for pulseaudio.
>>

> Stephan, are you using pulseaudio?

Well, pulseaudio is running as daemon. the g-s-s settings were set to
usb headset.

anyways. I've played around more then I should and all usecases were not
coming to a solution.

It happens so far, that all my installations are gutsy -> hardy
upgrades...I wonder if this has to do with the issues.

I'll try to install a clean hardy alternate tonight on one my other
desktops...

But even setting everything to pulseaudio and checking the devices in
padevchooser (headset works like a charm) flash sound doesn't go to the
usb-headset but to the onboard soundcard.

Regards,

\sh