List:       ubuntu-devel
Subject:    Release management strategy for Alpha releases ("Tribes")
From:       hobbsee () kubuntu ! org (Sarah Hobbs)
Date:       2007-09-27 14:41:15

While I have a lot more to add to this, I'll say this bit at the moment:

For our tribes, we need to make sure we have them 2 weeks after each
launchpad release - ie, so that the launchpad roll outs and the ubuntu
tribes never conflict.  Launchpad does sometimes break (thinking
recently of the 1.1.9 roll out), and it really would be good if the
ubuntu tribe was not (somewhat) delayed because of that.

Hobbsee