List:       ubuntu-devel
Subject:    VQF plugin for XMMS
From:       vace117 () yahoo ! ca (Val)
Date:       2007-05-18 0:10:27

Hello. I am very new to Ubuntu, so please forgive my ignorance.

I noticed that there is no package in Ubuntu that would provide VQF
support for XMMS. The binary version provided here
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~mel/projects/vqfplugin/ doesn't work on fiesty.

I compiled a version that does work, but it did take some effort. I made
a debian package that I think would be useful to other Ubuntu users, so
I was wondering what the process is for submitting new packages.

Thanks.

--
Val <vace117 at yahoo.ca>