List:       ubuntu-devel
Subject:    Communication channels
From:       mdz () ubuntu ! com (Matt Zimmerman)
Date:       2007-02-28 18:35:59

On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 12:59:18AM +1100, Sarah Hobbs wrote:
> and is being actively used.
>
> So far, there has been no decision made on what to do, now that
> canonical made us the official list (as everyone was subscribed to the
> interim list, after canonical took so long to respond over christmas)
>
> Hobbsee (the admin of ubuntu-universe-sponsors)

I think it would be preferable to use the official list, so that the list
archives are in the usual place, those browsing for available lists can see
it, etc.

It should be straightforward to transfer the subscription list if you are
the admin for the list on lists.ubuntu.com (there's a dialog for mass
subscription).

--
 - mdz