List:       ubuntu-devel
Subject:    Screen locking
From:       jeff.waugh () ubuntu ! com (Jeff Waugh)
Date:       2005-02-26 20:37:24

<quote who="Jay Camp">

> When unlocking the screen, after entering the correct password it shows
> "APPROVED" for several seconds.  To me it should simply show the desktop
> as soon as possible.

Agree, and an appropriate issue to file as a bug. I'm pretty sure Oliver is
still tweaking his lock dialogue for maximum pleasure (where tweaking == bug
fixing). :-)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

          "And up in the corporate box there's a group of pleasant
   thirtysomething guys making tuneful music for the masses of people who
    can spell 'nihilism', but don't want to listen to it in the car." -
                            Richard Jinman, SMH