List:       twsocket-announce
Subject:    [twsocket-announce] Yet another ICS version uploaded
From:       "Francois PIETTE" <francois.piette () pophost ! eunet ! be>
Date:       2001-07-08 19:31:47

Sorry, but the ICS version I uploaded a few hours ago has two small bugs
(one in icsdel50.dpk which has been opened with Delphi 6 and thus contain
invalid directives for Delphi 5, and another in TWSOcket which doesn't
compile anymore with NOFORMS symbol defined). I fixed both errors. Sorry if
you already downloaded those the previous version.

--
francois.piette@overbyte.be
http://www.overbyte.be