List:       twsocket
Subject:    [twsocket] Decoding mail attachment?
From:       Werner Lehmann <wl () bwl ! uni-kiel ! de>
Date:       2000-04-30 16:22:47

Hi,

does someone know how I can decode mail/news-attachments?

I tried it with TMimeDec but without success. The component
examines the header ok, but stops right before the line

begin 666 screenshot1.gif

It does not seem to identify this as a part. How can I decode
this to a file?

Regards,
WL
-_-_-
 Visit our website at http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/indexuk.htm -
 If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list, -
 you can send mail to <Majordomo@rtfm.be> with the following -
 command in the body of your email message:                  -
    unsubscribe twsocket                                     -
-_-_-