List:       twsocket
Subject:    [twsocket] EMULVT.PAS
From:       "Gabriel Sandy Lamptey (gsl)" <gsl () Gentofte ! bibnet ! dk>
Date:       2000-04-29 16:21:57

Hello Francois,  (Is there anyone out there who can help me include a
procedure in EMULVT.PAS to enable the program to accept the danish
characters -æ, Æ, ø, Ø, å, Å.

First of all I would like to thank you for this magnificent TELNET program.

I would like to know how I can get the program to accept special danish
characters (æ,Æ,ø,Ø,å,Å).
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Sandy
-_-_-
 Visit our website at http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/indexuk.htm -
 If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list, -
 you can send mail to <Majordomo@rtfm.be> with the following -
 command in the body of your email message:                  -
    unsubscribe twsocket                                     -
-_-_-