List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket] AQTime reporting leak with
From:       "Albert Wiersch" <support () htmlvalidator ! com>
Date:       2011-03-10 18:30:28

> All threads must have a message loop otherwise ICS won't work.

Yes, it works. I have a a message loop for the main thread... I support the
same message loop is used for the threads created from that thread. ICS
works but my issue is with small memory leaks as reported by AQTime. When a
user heavily uses my application, I suspect these small memory leaks,
assuming the AQTime report is correct, are causing problems because there
are so many of them.

> The only memory leak I fixed a while ago was in the SSL code.

Thanks for fixing that!

Do you think there could be more memory leaks when using multiple HttpCli
components in multiple threads at the same time? Could there be some
non-thread-safe issue causing them?

Thanks,
Albert