List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket] SslWSocket client KeepAlive
From:       "daniel cc" <daniel () signedsource ! com>
Date:       2011-01-20 12:48:49

Have you tried searching all the ICS files, you will find it is used.
Or use Goggle, this is simple TCP programming, nothing specific to ICS.

Yes, I did and plenty of it.
There are none documents which tells about how to in ICS and there are very
few for Winsock.

> I won't be able of doing anything with out samples :(

If you want other people to write your programmes for you, you'll need to
come to a commercial arrangement with them.

Making a sample code of a procedure is not making the program it is just a
guide for where to start and how to start.
A sample code is just what I need in order to be able to understand these
things.
A clear guide which tells about,
If you need to send packets  for keeping alive put the code into the
procedure xxxx etc.
Overbyte Wiki has very little info to use.

If you thinks I am looking for a ready made application,
means I have explained myself exremely badly!!