List:       twsocket
Subject:    [twsocket] TSmtpCli V7 file attachments unreadable with Blackberry?
From:       "Arno Garrels" <arno.garrels () gmx ! de>
Date:       2010-02-11 8:48:55

Hi,

One of my clients reports that he cannot open a PDF
attachment on his Blackberry.

I cannot test it myself and do not know how the Blackberry
mobile device handles e-mail.

"it seems to append a quotation mark - '  before the file
name making the PDF unreadable when viewed on our Blackberry
mobile device."

He's able to open it on a PC with Outlook and the gmail
webinterface fine. When he sends the same file via Outlook
no problem as well.

Has anybody noticed something similar?
Is somebody listening who owns a Blackberry and was so kind
to do little test?

--
Arno Garrels