List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket] Send data as a never ending document
From:       RTT <pdfe () sapo ! pt>
Date:       2010-02-03 16:17:46

> the problem I have is that the messages contain binary data.

I'm sending binary data with that code without problem. Every chunk
header inform of the data length the chunk message body has, so, the
type of data in the message body is errelevant.
Never tested with an THttpCli, but you just need to issue a POST
request, and chunk encode the data, or I'm seeing it wrongly?