List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket] Thread Opinion
From:       Michael Preslar <mike () lordlegacy ! com>
Date:       2006-10-30 18:01:57

Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
>> Do you mind if I reply via private email?
>
> No problem.

Email sent.. I wrote it last night while the thoughts were fresh in my
mind.. Sorry for it being so long!

>> I'm afraid this particular topic may quickly run away from the ICS
>> mailing list topic(s)
>
> It is a question asked probably once a month, albeit some people may get
> bored by the same answers each month.

True, I know I've seen it a good number of times.. And I'll agree,
threads aren't the cure all for servers - in truth, they're rarely
needed. But once you read the email I just sent, you'll be able to
(hopefully) see why I thought threads would be a good idea.

--
Michael