List:       twsocket
Subject:    [twsocket] Pay for help creating a limited FTP server as NT Service!
From:       Raymond Schappe <rschappe () isthmus-ts ! com>
Date:       2006-10-25 14:34:29

***Sorry if this appears twice... I was not a member of this list when I
sent my first message and it appears to never have been "approved"... so
  I joined and am trying again ;)

I have been working through the examples and reading the archives but I
am running out of time and I need a "limited" FTP server to run as a NT
Service and I need it soon... so I am willing to pay for some help!!!

Here is what I need...

I have several large copy machines that can "send" an FTP server copies
made from them.

I need to capture these "copies" to a TMemoryStream (I do _not_ want to
have any temporary files) and then I will use those memory streams (TIFF
files) for further processing (using an imaging lib), I will then make a
few Database updates, and then finally I need to act as a FTP client
myself and send these modified streams to a different FTP server (not
mine) which is running on Linux.

This application needs to run as a NT Service - so I am assuming _no_
"GUI"/forms/etc. can be used...

I say a "limited FTP Server because this app should _only_ work with
these copy machines and *no one* else! It does _not_ and should _not_
respond to other commands like change dir, make dir, delete file, etc...
only what it takes to receive from the copy machines.

I need someone who is *very* familiar with ICS and the FTPServer
components to create a *robust* NT Service, with a "limited/secure" FTP
Server, move the data into a TMemoryStream.. . and leave a place for
_my_ further image processing and database routines, and then send out
the modified TMemoryStream to a different FTP Server (running on a Linux
machine) and __if__ the Linux FTP server is "down", then write the
memory streams out to a file instead in a specified local directory.

All settings for this app (user names and passwords, a local dir for
failed FTP sends, database location, etc) can be set via an INI or CFG
type of file to be edited by the network administrator.

Code should be relatively "clean" and some comments would be appreciated! ;)

If you are interested in this project, please contact me with an
estimate of time and a cost.

Many thanks!!!!
-Raymond

--