List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket] Port not available in Passive Mode FTP
From:       "Arno Garrels" <arno.garrels () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-10-25 9:03:17

Arnold FLUTEAUX wrote:
> OK. my release is  not the last.
>
> Can I take the V5 (May 14 2006) ? Is ok with Delphi 7 and with Delphi
> 2005 in .NET ?

This version has some bugs as well, which have been fixed:
http://www.duodata.de/misc/delphi/new-ics5-20060918.zip

Concerning the .NET stuff I cannot say anything, sorry.
I would make a backup and just try. I think Francois is
already working on a new version that will be available
soon.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]