List:       twsocket
Subject:    [twsocket] TFTPServer bug on STOR command
From:       "Yannis Perros" <yperros () algosystems ! gr>
Date:       2006-09-15 13:46:13

Hello,

I have the following problem with the TFTPServer component:
I have a client which tries to send a file to the server but it cancels the \
connection just before the server has received the whole file and then the server \
issues a 10057 error. After that the server still thinks that the client is still \
connected and stops responding to any subsequent STOR command.

When I try to destroy the ftpserver it crashes at the follwing point of the \
ClientStorSessionClosed procedure:

    else { Should never comes here }
        raise Exception.Create('Program error in ClientStorSessionClosed');
    end;

Is there any known workaround to this bug?

Thanks

Yannis
This  electronic transmission is  strictly confidential
and intended solely for the addressee.It may contain
information which is covered by  legal,  professional
or other  privilege.If you  are  not  the intended addressee,
you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance
of this transmission. If you have received this transmission
in error,please notify Algosystems S.A.
and delete the received data as soon as possible.

This  footnote also confirms that this email message
has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.