List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket] Problem with the lists
From:       Teträm_Corp <dev () tetram ! org>
Date:       2006-01-30 19:01:48

Francois PIETTE a écrit :
> Seems the list is down !
> 36 hours without message is not normal.
> Do you see my message ?
> --
> francois.piette@overbyte.be
> http://www.overbyte.be

because of spam problems with my SMTP server, I sent an "abuse" to the
IP owner.
He is the elist.org manager.
The problem was he was changing some DNS configuration, so a lot of SMTP
server (including mine) did not accept messages from elist.org server.
DNS are corrected now so mails can arrive to our mailbox...

Tetram