List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket] HttpCli error with 302 and 301 Redirects
From:       "Ronny" <overbyte () surfwarelabs ! com>
Date:       2006-01-28 15:32:09

I am pretty sure it is a bug.  I will do more research into it and get back
to you with more sites, etc.
Previous versions handled these 'buggy' sites better.  Currently, it just
hangs.  I'll look into putting a timer that calls 'close' when the system is
unresponsive for too long.
Thanks for spending time on this issue.
- Ronny