List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket] Strange HTTPServer problem on Load balancer
From:       Dod <dodfr () sky ! fr>
Date:       2005-12-30 11:28:50

Hello Fastream,

You cannot capture loopback packets wihtout specific packet driver.

I know CommView includes a loopback driver in their capture
application.

Other  idea  is  also  to use a local proxy that you show you all date
transfered  between  client  and server, this is a easier trick if you
are just looking for HTTP debug.