List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket] SmtpCli minor bug & SMTP protocol question
From:       "Francois PIETTE" <francois.piette () overbyte ! be>
Date:       2005-02-28 20:48:01

> > > Since the component switches to HighLevel mode I think
> > > there is not much you can do w/o losing some (comfort/newbee)
> > > features, but not for sure.
> >
> > > Or RequestDone could be triggered
> > > always on the first error?
> >
> > That's one solution.
> > Another would be to introduce a new event to be triggered when an error
> > occurs and with a boolean passed as var to allow aborting the process.
>
> OK, but then you need the reply code as well in order to be able to
decide.
> That all I have in RequestDone, I don't use to think HighLevel ;)
> Also what happens, when both the new event and RequestDone are assigned
and
> the last RcptTo-request would fail, I guess at least confusion?

I don't see any problem: the new even is triggered for the error in the mast
item. If at least one item was correct and assuming the new event Abort flag
has not been used, then the mail goes out and OnRequestDone fire. If the
abort flag is used, the mail is not sent and OnRequestDone is fired. If no
valid rcpt exists, then OnRequestDone is triggered with the error code for
invalid rcpt.
--
francois.piette@overbyte.be
http://www.overbyte.be