List:       twsocket
Subject:    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_=5Btwsocket=5D?= Buffer Overrun error in TPop3cli
From:       Piotr Hellrayzer =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Da=B3ek?= <enigmatical () interia ! pl>
Date:       2005-02-27 17:48:25

Hello!

> May be the component user should be notified about such an attack?

What for? Fixing that problem should be more than enough. 30k attachment
in one line is still a 30k attachment, which user MAY want anyway.
If TFtpCli can handle that kind of stuff, why TPop3cli shouldn't?

> Btw: Last month or so I got a message that had nothing but a huge header.
> Be warned, if you write the header to memory (i.e. in order to analyze
> it's content),
> happily waiting for OnHeaderEnd that will never be triggered.

Fortunately I wait for OnRequestDone :D

--
Piotr "Hellrayzer" Dalek
Author of ICS-Based Hellcore Mailer - an Outlook Express killer