List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket] Re: TWSocketServer
From:       "Francois PIETTE" <francois.piette () overbyte ! be>
Date:       2004-01-31 9:20:58

> if a want to make a chat multi user like MSN messenger, must i use
> TWSocketServer ?

Yes, you can use TWSocketServer at server side. You can start your chat
server by looking at TcpSrv, SrvTcp or SvcTcp sample programs.

But you could also use THttpServer if you want to use HTTP as transport
protocol instead of your own.
And of course you could also use my other product MidWare if you like to
have a higher level for programming (MidWare has a multi-user sample program
included).

I developped a chat server and chat client very similar to MSN Messenger.
But it is not freeware. Contact me by email if you are interested.

francois.piette@overbyte.be
http://www.overbyte.be