List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket]Fast quoted printable routine
From:       "Arno Garrels" <arno.garrels () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-11-29 15:51:13

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Thanks Ian,

> because <CR><LF> will be replaced by
.

I agree.

BTW: I found another possibly interisting note in
RFC2049:

"..a line that starts with the five characters "From " (the fifth
character is a SPACE) are commonly corrupted as well.
A careful composition agent can prevent these
corruptions by encoding the data (e.g., in the quoted-
printable encoding using "From " in place of "From "
at the start of a line...)"

Arno Garrels