List:       twsocket
Subject:    [twsocket] OnSessionAvailable doesn't occur with protocol UDP
From:       "Cecilia Mordoh" <cecilia () tasksistemas ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-11-28 12:38:14

Hello,

I have a whole multi-threaded application working quite well with WSocket on protocol \
TCP. On the main form of the application, I proggramed the OnSessionAvailable event \
to get the socket.Accept and pass it to the thread.

When we changed the protocol from  TCP to UDP, the event OnSessionAvailable doesn't \
occur anymore. Why? On which event should I get the socket.Accept to pass to the \
thread?

Thanks a lot,
Cecilia

Cecilia Bessa Mordoh
Task Sistemas
Rua Visconde de Ouro Preto, 5 - 8º andar
22250-180 - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
Tel +55 21 2553-4949 ramal 129
Fax +55 21 2551-0044
e-mail: cecilia@tasksistemas.com.br