List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket] How to listen to a specific IP?
From:       Wilfried Mestdagh <wilfried () mestdagh ! biz>
Date:       2003-10-30 22:12:29

Hello Cecilia,

I'm reading your question again, but maybe I've misunderstood...

> I need to use TWSocket to listen to specific IP address

- Do you wants to listen on a specific interface (with a multihomed computer) ?
  Because that's what my previous answer was about and you did the right ting.

- Or do you only wants to accept inbound connections from a specific machine ?

---
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz