List:       twsocket
Subject:    [twsocket] Handling TWSocketServer ClientBgException
From:       "David A. G." <djagra () xaire ! com>
Date:       2003-02-28 22:46:29

Hello:

       In TWSocketServer I was traying to handle the ClientBgException,
       If I set CanClose:=True; the OnClientDisconnect event will be called
?? or I need to make manually same I do in this event.

with Client as TComSrvClient do
   OnBgException:=ClientBgException;

procedure TComSrvForm.ClientBgException(Sender:TObject;E:Exception;var
CanClose:Boolean);
begin
    CanClose:=True;

    FREE MY CLIENT DATA HERE???