List:       twsocket
Subject:    [twsocket] Need help with testing ICS FXP client
From:       "Fastream Technologies" <fastream () fastream ! com>
Date:       2003-02-28 8:28:52

Hello,

I have a working FXP client but I am having diffuculty in finding servers
(software to run on my network and remote hosts) that enable this feature.
ICS FTP server component does not support this feature since (as reported
earlier) does not take the IP address in the PORT command into account when
establishing connection. Instead it uses the internal GetPeerAddr. Is there
any way to change this?

Besides, even if ICS FTP server is fixed, I still need other more dominant
servers to test against. People mentioned that IIS is FXP disabled by
default but could become FXP-compliant with a admin access and some
settings. I have admin access on a WinXP Pro server therefore could someone
please be so kind to tell me where the heck is that setting? I have been
desperately seeking for that since morning here...;)

Best Regards,

SZ