List:       twsocket
Subject:    Re: [twsocket] PoweredByICS
From:       "David A. G." <djagra () xaire ! com>
Date:       2002-11-28 10:35:25

Hello all!

      Visit my web page hosted in my pc with some good products builded with
ICS components.

Web Server, making the hosting of my web page
Video Frame Server, working with a web cam and puting it on-line
Communication Server, chat server
Communication Client, chat client
Internet Utilities Pack, resource of utilities for internet programmers
Internet Connection Checker, little but powerful to track your internet
connection status
connection status

http://server.mcrenox.com

( Availability from 10AM to 4AM  GMT )