List:       twincling
Subject:    [twincling] Please help me how to deal with Tracking cookie
From:       luna96 <vymala5 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-04 20:47:25

Thanks for sharing the info. Today I have the same experience...teher are a
lot of tracking cookies found in my laptop after I scanned using AVG. I have
deleted all them. Anyway, I just realize that when I check virus vault ,
there is also tracking cooking banning guru.AVG.com...It is weird..then I
try to scan again but the avg DOESNT WORK..saying that there are no active
components. I am confused and worried that someone has stolen my
data/files/private things on my laptop. Could u anyone of you explain to me,
why this sort of thing happens? And, how to solve the problems ? Is that ok
to use "fireowrks to remember password" ? I have used this firefox
remembering passwords a lot because it makes me aeasy when I log in to a
website . I dont need to remember passwords?.  Thats all my questions. I
hope they will be answered soon. I am looking forward to having your
replies. THank you.

cheers,
Luna