List:       twincling
Subject:    [twincling] paper presentation in vasavi college(ACUMEN CSE'09)
From:       chiluveru snehith <csnehith310 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-22 11:52:44

Dear friends,

          *Vasavi College of Engineering *and *Department of C.S.E*
 presents

                           *Acumen Cse'09*

Acumen , the annual techfest of Vasavi College of Engineering brings to you
a gamut of events in the fields of technology along with a number of
workshops, enriching guest lectures and awe-inspiring mega shows. Acumen Cse
2009 is going to be held between *5th and **6th March'09*. Year after year,
we expand our horizon and endeavor to ensure that innovative thoughts and
ideas get every opportunity to realize their potential, release it and rise
with it. A chance to show case your talent and prove your mettle.

Are you good at presentations??

Have the capability of out speaking in public??

Then what are you waiting for….Take your weapon as paper and put down your
desired views and previews on it as its time for presenting them at
acumen09cse.

Participants are required to submit one hard copy and one soft copy of their
abstract along with a DD of Rs.250 /- has to be drawn in the favor of
"PRINCIPAL,
VCE " on or before 01-MAR-2009.Each team can constitute of at most two
participants. *For further details please go through the brochure attached
here.*

The registrations have already begun .Do visit our website
http://www.acumencse09.com for the same. Keep an eye open for updates on
our website <http://www.acumencse09.com/> as we draw closer to Acumen Cse
2009.

Email: *acumenpaper@gmail.com*