List:       twig-devel
Subject:    [twig-devel] BUG: ALL group doesn't show all
From:       Jaime Kikpole <jkikpole () cairodurham ! org>
Date:       2000-11-17 16:09:51

	I was helping a co-worker with adding and modifying some data in
Schedule recently whenI noticed something odd.  It seems that items that
were actually listed in the ALL group were only those items which were in
Unfiled.  Items which were in the group calendar-district, calendar-hs,
etc. (and there were a lot of them between the 5 groups in question) were
not listed when the group selector was set to ALL.

	This was in list view with standard groups.  I'm not sure if this
occurs in other configurations or screens.

							Jaime