List:       twig-devel
Subject:    Re: [twig-devel] Javascript in Twig?
From:       David Burry <dburry () tagnet ! org>
Date:       2000-09-06 16:49:19

Yes, JavaScript is completely avoided in the main distribution of TWIG on
purpose, but an add-on/patch that's kept up to date with the latest release
would be welcomed and appreciated by many.... ;o)

I already wrote most of the JavaScript refinements you mention and more
into my own system, but have not yet had a chance to test on IE 3.x before
packaging them up into a patch and contributing them.  It requires a
complete separate OS install just for that browser, that's why I haven't
done it yet... ;o)  Testing on IE 3.x is pretty important too as its
JavaScript implementation is quirky and not well documented.  I have access
to Win NN 2-4, Win IE 4-5, Mac NN, Mac IE, Unix NN 3-4, Win Opera, Win/Unix
Mozilla, Win WebTV clone client, for testing purposes, just not Win IE 3 (yet)!

Dave