List:       twig-devel
Subject:    [twig-devel] BUG:  backslashes after To/CC/BCC buttons
From:       Jaime Kikpole <jkikpole () cairodurham ! org>
Date:       2000-09-05 12:50:19

	One of my users reported that she found backslashes inserted into her message
bodies.  Specifically, she used the Forward command and then a large number of
"Add to 'To'", "Add to 'CC'", and "Add to 'BCC'" commands.  After each of
those one backslash was inserted before the message body's single quotes.  In
other words, "'s" became "\\\\\\\\'s".

	Was this fixed in the CVS version yet?  Should I go hunting for the cause?
Any tips?

							Jaime

--
Network Administrator