List:       twig-devel
Subject:    RE: [twig-devel] BUG:  sqltable vs. cookie
From:       Daniel Cunningham <lists () denverdomain ! com>
Date:       2000-04-27 16:09:58

Yes, we manged to  do something similir by having the app output extra data to
the url (it was almost a year ago, so I having touble remember exactly what we
did). The incident was a little scary at time, the app was a front end to
peoples 401k data, boy did we get that one fixed fast ;-)

Daniel-

--
Daniel Cunningham
daniel@denverdomain.com