List:       twig-devel
Subject:    [twig-devel] upgraded contacts feature
From:       Markus Behr <markus.behr () ebox ! de>
Date:       2000-03-17 15:07:21

Hi,

I have added a new function to the contacts feature,
because serveral of our twig users told me that it
is not very comfortable to use the twig contacts
feature as your personal online directory.
Therefore I have added a new preference which allows
the user to choice whether he wants the phone numbers
also to be shown.

I have changed
/features/contacts/contacts.main.inc.php3
/features/prefs/modules/contacts.inc.php3
(attached as a tar file)

To use the new feature it is necessary to create two
new twig phrases:
TWIGphrase["none"] = "none";
TWIGphrase["Show value"] = "Show another value:";
And you have to set a new column called "showvalue"
with VARCHAR(20) to the twig_contacts_prefs table:

|  1 | mbehr    | Gruppe | Telefon Firma |         0 |      0 |       20

Take a look at the new function. Perhaps you also
think it is usefull and add it as a standard to
twig.

ciao, Markus
["newcontactfiles.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]