List:       twig-devel
Subject:    Re: [Twig-devel] Database store for an email outbox
From:       "Aaron Stone" <aaron () serendipity ! cx>
Date:       2005-06-15 13:35:59

On Wed, Jun 15, 2005, ""m. allan noah"" <anoah@pfeiffer.edu> said:

> not sure why you dont just fix your smtp server instead of trying to hack
> twig to have an outbox (which is what you are suggesting)

It happens to me very rarely, and only when I'm messing with the
configuration and I kinda know it's not right anyways. But I'm sure that
it would be a great benefit to those with shakier SMTP servers, and for
those who have TWIG and SMTP on separate machines, such that they don't
both fail at the same time (where users could get into TWIG but not be
able to send mail).

Aaron