List:       twig-devel
Subject:    [Twig-devel] [twig 0000098]: Mail sent with attachment above MAX MSG SIZE delivered to recepient wit
From:       bugtracker () informationgateway ! org
Date:       2005-06-09 8:02:35

The following issue has been set as DUPLICATE OF issue 0000096.
<http://bugs.informationgateway.org/view.php?id=98>
Reported By:                maheshs
Assigned To:
Project:                    twig
Issue ID:                   98
Category:                   Mail
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             05-24-2005 09:30 EDT

I have one serious problem in twig, since I am allowing Max message size
of 4 MB, whenever mail sent from twig with attachment which exceeds 4MB
messages size, the mail gets delivered to the recepient without attachment
file.

The sender does not get any warning/error that message has exceeded limit
of 4 MB Max message size and hence this falsely indicate to the sender
that message has been successfully delivered with attachment file to
recipient whereas in reality is not.

Please help me to solve this problem.
Relationships       ID      Summary
duplicate of        0000096 Not able to upload attachments over 524...

Issue History
Date Modified  Username       Field                    Change