List:       twig
Subject:    Re: [twig] Mail Menu on login
From:       James G Smith <JGSmith () TAMU ! Edu>
Date:       2001-05-30 19:29:41

Chris Cuzner <ccuzner@qnx.com> wrote:
>This is an easy one, and I've tried searching the archives (I know it's in
>there, i just can't find it).  I need know know what lines in what file i
>need to change so the user is launched directly into the Mail Menu.  I'm
>building a webmail only system with twig.

One way to do this would be to edit the TWIGGetContext function you are using
(depends on which session handler you choose).  In the get.session.php3 file
(for example), it is defined as follows (2.6.2):

        Function TWIGGetContext()
                {
                GLOBAL $twig_context;

                $context = unserialize( URLDecode( stripslashes( $twig_context
)
 ) );

                if( !is_array( $context ) ) { $context = array( "feature"=>
"main
", "action"=>"" ); }

                return $context;
                }

The line testing if $context is an array would need to be modified.
--
James Smith <JGSmith@TAMU.Edu>, 979-862-3725
Texas A&M CIS Operating Systems Group, Unix