List:       twig
Subject:    RE: [twig] ACL and users
From:       "Greg Ross" <greg () darkphoton ! com>
Date:       2001-05-30 13:36:36

	Check the admin manual (docs\AdminManual) for some details about advanced
security (AS) and basic security (BS).

	AS and BS differ fundementally about how they approch security, but to
answer you immeditate concern, when you switch from BS to AS you need to
populate the everyone group with any user that has previously logged in,
after the switch a user that has never logged in before will automaticlly be
added to the everyone group.

	Also make sure you edited and loaded the setup/advanced.acl.population
script.

							Greg