List:       twig
Subject:    Re: [twig] IMP -> TWIG (Not so great)
From:       Graham Strang <graham () parasun ! com>
Date:       2001-05-22 20:49:48

This is in fact more than a design issue, it goes down to compatibility of
the entire system. Unfortunately IMP relies heavily on JavaScript which does
reduce page loads, however this leads to it barfing on various browsers. As
it stands TWIG in fact will work with almost any browser even lynx. So when
looking at a package for simply mail, you need to realize that IMP is some
what less friendly from a user prospective. Also TWIG just has SOOOO many
more features that can be added to it. That is my 2cents on TWIG vs IMP.

--
Cheers,

Graham Strang
graham@parasun.com