List:       twig
Subject:    [twig] Problems with twig-2.6.2 and Redhat Linux 7.0/php-4.0.4pl1...
From:       Serviço_de_Redes_Inesc <redes () inesc ! pt>
Date:       2001-01-30 21:05:58

Hello!

I installed twig 2.6.2 on a RedHat Linux 7.0 system with Apache 1.3.14-3 and
php-4.0.3pl1. I was using SSL to access the site, and it worked fine
(except i couldn't use php4session as session and login handler, because we
use Internet Explorer 5.5 SP1... :-( I had to use get as session handler and
cookie as login handler...).

Then, last Friday, i upgraded my system to php-4.0.4pl1 (using up2date).

Today i discovered that i couldn't send mails anywhere... When i press the
"Send Now" button, in the new message, reply and forward pages, it returns to
the main page, and the mail is not sent...

I changed the session and login handler to php4session, and it says something
like "Unable to find context data, please click here to restart twig and try
again." when i press "Send Now" in those pages.

I had to downgrade php to php-4.0.3pl1...

Does anyone known what is happening???

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Paulo Gonçalves.

     Paulo António Costa Gonçalves                           redes@inesc.pt

           INESC - Instituto de Engenharia de Sistemas e Computadores
                                Serviço de Redes

   Rua Alves Redol, 9 - 9º Dir., Sala 905            Tel: +351 - 21 310 03 58

                               LISBOA - PORTUGAL