List:       twig
Subject:    Re: [twig] twig and LM7.2
From:       Christopher Heschong <chris () screwdriver ! net>
Date:       2001-01-29 20:13:38

on 1/29/01 3:12 PM, goldengull.net administrator at admin@goldengull.net
wrote:

> hi i'm running linux mandrake 7.2.  i'm interested in putting twig on my
> mail server.  has anyone implemented TWIG with mandrake or redhat?  also,
> does it support virtual domains?
>
> does it require any type of database?
>
> thanks.
>
> mg

TWIG works fine on Mandrake 7.2.  If I'm not mistaken, there are RPMS for it
available in the contrib directory on Mandrake's FTP site.  Even if you
don't use the RPM, it  is fairly easy to download and install, assuming you
already have PHP and MySQL installed.

Virtual domain support is built into TWIG.  Just check the documentation.

--
/chris/