List:       twig
Subject:    [twig] Problems with Twig-scheduler and help
From:       Georg_Köster <georg () cider ! bnet-ibb ! de>
Date:       2001-01-29 13:04:20

Hi!
I installed twig on suse-linux 6.3 with php3.0.16 and encountered several
problems:
- the recurtype-field isn´ t filled properly when adding a new entry
- the view-entry script has a typo where the endtime is displayed:
	it displays the starttime again
- the german string for Ignore Start/Endtime is ugly. It should be
	"Start/Endzeit" and not "Start/Enddatum" which means Start/Enddate
There was one more thing I saw, but I missed it. Nevertheless your
programm is great. I also looked for the other error with the recurtype-field
but I can´ t find it this time. Is it already fixed in the cvs?
Thanks for your work on Twig!
Georg Köster
georgk@bnet-ibb.de