List:       twig
Subject:    Re: [twig] dbasesql problem
From:       Jim Wilson <jim () kelcomaine ! com>
Date:       2000-08-28 20:24:45

Hong,

When I did this with php3 configure directive was just "--with-dbase".  But,
while I did manage to get twig working with dbase, there were a number of
things that did not work well using the dbase files. I cannot remember just
what they were, as I switched to pgsql after just a few days (which seems to
work fine in all areas).  My recommendation would be to go with either pgsql
or mysql and skip the dbase thing.

Jim